User and Developer Documentation
Support documentation is divided into two sections, The Developer's Guide and The Administrator's User Guide. Administrator's User Guide is accompanied by several Flash Video Tutorials. These videos are an indispensable tool for educating customers on how to administrate their stores.
The complete ampleShop™ documentation library is provided solely to our customers. However, registered demo users can access the Flash Video Tutorials.
The Developers Guide is divided into the following sections:
- ampleShop™ Installation
- Application Structure and Coding Methodology
- Database Structure and Generation as well as Database Updating using the Visio Enterprise Manager
- Customizing the Front-End Template
- Using and Extending the ampleShop™ Built-In ColdFusion Components
- Integrating New Payment Processing Gateways
Administrator's User Guide
All of the sections in the Administrator's User Guide are accompanied by Flash Video Tutorials. Topics covered include:
- Installing ampleShop™
- Adding Your First Product
- This section provides a walk through of the most important areas of store administration including creating categories, product types, suppliers, warehouses, measurement units, and packaging & shipping methods.
- Configuring Shipping
- This section offers a detailed explanation of the available shipping methods and third party shipping tools such as the US Postal Service's international and domestic shipping rates.
- Displaying Products
- Order Management
- Customer Management
- Statistics and Reports
- Using the Database Management Tools